YOUR HEALTH MATTERS - new procedures in view of COVID-19
To all my valued clients and future clients,
Your physical and mental health is important to me. To allow you to continue benefiting from hypnotherapy sessions will be held online. Sessions can still be held face-to-face, as hypnotherapy falls within health care services. So if for some reason you do need a face-to-face session this can be arranged. In this circumstance etra procedures will be implemented to look after your health and conform to Government recommendations. These include:
- all surfaces have been wiped with antibacterial sanitation wipes
- practitioner washing hands with soap or antibacterial hand sanitiser between clients and not going to work when sick
- practitioner and client chairs spaced at least 1.5m apart
- no handshaking and hugging
Updates from the Government will continue to be monitored and changes made to adhere to guidelines.
What can you do? If you have:
- been overseas in the past two weeks
- been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
- are presenting cold/flu-like symptoms or
- have been in contact with someone who may have COVID-19
Please contact me to organise alternate ways of seeking hypnotherapy. Sessions can be conducted via Skype, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp or phone.
I understand you might be under extra stress; financially, emotionally and physically. If you require a payment plan or extra support let me know.
Stay safe and connected with people while as a community we navigate this new territory. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.